Recipe: Appetizing Erin's Easy Chicken Salad
Erin's Easy Chicken Salad.
You can have Erin's Easy Chicken Salad using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Erin's Easy Chicken Salad
- You need 1 of Whole chicken (I use a rotisserie chicken from my local grocery store...its faster).
- Prepare 2 large of Celery Stalks.
- It's 8 of Green onions.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mayo (I prefer Helmans).
Erin's Easy Chicken Salad step by step
- Remove chicken from bones and chop (if you have any leftover baked chicken in the fridge throw it in!).
- Dice green onion and celery.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve cold and enjoy.
- Feel free to add more or less of any ingredient...for example I like more onion and lots more mayo :-).