Recipe: Appetizing tuna salad with chicken
tuna salad with chicken. An EASY tuna egg salad recipe! Plus, tuna and egg salad stores is healthy and perfect to make ahead. This is how I make chicken salad.
Tuna salad is lunchtime comfort food. After mixing in the rest of. Tuna Salad with a Kick. "Just whipped it up for lunch—super easy and so yummy! You can cook tuna salad with chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of tuna salad with chicken
- It's 1/4 dash of tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 dash of green pepper.
- It's 2 can of tuna in vegetable oil.
- Prepare 20 ml of sugar.
- You need 1 ml of salt.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It's 2 cup of pasta.
- You need 8 of chicken.
- It's 1 of greek salad of your choice.
- It's 1/4 dash of onion.
I used fresh cilantro from the garden. A sweet and creamy tuna salad with crabmeat, chopped egg, pickle relish and onion. Seasoned with dill weed and yellow mustard. I've had this salad on my mind and realized I had all the ingredients on hand to whip this up, and I loved it!
tuna salad with chicken step by step
- boil choice of pasta for 14minutes.
- preheat oven to 190C.
- spice chicken and potatoe as desired, and add it to oven for 90minutes.
- mix the green pepper, tomatoe and onions in a bowl..
- add the sugar and salt to the mixture above. Then add the mayonnaise and mix..
- when the pasta is ready and drained, place it in a bowl and add the mayonnaise mixture and mix..
- making a greek salad is optional. it addd more nutrition to your diet..
Canned white meat chicken swapped for the tuna was spectacular! I also ran my chickpeas thru the copper a few times. I was skeptical at first, thinking it would be bland but. This tuna salad is quick and easy to make, and it keeps well in the refrigerator for a few days. You can make it ahead and have a healthy, satisfying lunch ready to go.