Easiest Way to Make Delicious Lemon Dill Chicken Salad
Lemon Dill Chicken Salad. This simple, healthy chicken salad recipe is made with breast meat from a cooked rotisserie chicken, fresh lemon and dill. Lemon-Dill Chicken Salad can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to three days. A tart lemon-buttermilk dressing heavy with dill coats chicken, celery and lemon penne pasta.
But this Lemon Chicken Salad is terrific even without it! A substantial salad with a lemon marinated chicken, dressed with a dill lemon dressing with a touch of honey. Easy chickpea salad recipe with lemon, fresh dill, crisp cucumber and tomatoes that's quick to. You can cook Lemon Dill Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Dill Chicken Salad
- Prepare 3 cups of roast chicken breast cut into 3/4" cubes.
- It's 1/4 cup of diced carrot.
- It's 1/4 cups of diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced celery.
- Prepare 1 of VERY small garlic clove, finely minced or grated.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It's a few of turns of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of finely chopped dill.
Fresh lemon juice lightens up the salad and makes all the ingredients taste fresh. Extra-virgin olive oil balances the lemon and makes the dressing creamy. Learn how to make Greek lemon-dill grilled chicken salad & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. A fabulous Greek salad with a few tasty additions like chickpeas and fresh dill.
Lemon Dill Chicken Salad step by step
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and fold to season and incorporate evenly and thoroughly..
- Enjoy over salad greens, in a sandwich, with crackers, or with some pasta mixed in. :).
Swap fresh peppers for roasted peppers if desired. Fresh lemon and dill create a quick Greek-inspired pan sauce for simple sautéed chicken breasts. Make it a meal: Serve with roasted broccoli and whole-wheat orzo. I served the chicken with a fennel cucumber and caper salad. Perfect for those hot Australian summer nights.