Easiest Way to Make Delicious LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad
LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad.
You can have LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad
- You need 2 cup of Chicken Breast | cooked & shredded.
- You need 2 cup of Red Cabbage | shredded.
- Prepare 2 cup of Green Cabbage | shredded.
- It's 4 of Green Onions | sliced.
- It's 1/2 cup of Almonds | slivered.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame Seeds | toasted.
- You need of Dressing.
- It's 1/4 cup of Grape or Flax Seed Oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's of Baby Spring Salad Mix.
LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad step by step
- Toss all of the salad ingredients together in a large bowl..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients..
- Pour dressing over salad and toss until well coated..
- Refrigerate for two hours..
- Serve chilled over Baby Spring Salad Mix..