Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Chicken Pasta Salad
Chicken Pasta Salad. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now A quick, easy, tasty, and colorful chicken pasta salad that looks as great as it tastes. Chicken and Spinach Pasta Salad My family loves pasta salads, but usually they have too much mayonnaise or oily dressing.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Looking for recipes for chicken pasta salads? Taste of Home has the best chicken pasta salad recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. You can have Chicken Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pasta Salad
- Prepare 2 of -3 boneless chicken breast or tenderloins.
- You need 1 of -2 whole ripe tomatoes.
- It's 1 of whole cucumber (peeled if you prefer).
- Prepare 2 cup of favorite pasta.
- It's 1 cup of your favorite vinaigrette or light Italian dressing.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook fusilli according to package directions until al dente. Drain and transfer to large bowl. Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. This simple and delicious Chicken Pasta Salad makes a quick and easy meal or side dish using leftover chicken or canned chicken.
Chicken Pasta Salad instructions
- grill chicken with desired seasoning to taste.
- dice chicken into bite-sized peices.
- boil pasta until tender, then rinse with cold water to keep firm.
- dice tomatoes & cucumber.
- mix all ingredients in a moderate size bowl.
- marinate with vinaigrette or dressing.
- mix sparingly and serve!! (hot or cold).
Also, it's the perfect pasta salad to serve at picnics and potlucks. If you need a cold and refreshing recipe this Chicken Pasta Salad with mayo is simple to make and only uses a few ingredients. In a large bowl, toss the pasta, chicken, oil and garlic powder. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing, mustard, curry powder, salt and pepper; cover and chill. Just before serving, add the red pepper, tomato, carrot and dressing to pasta mixture; gently toss to coat.