Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad. Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high. Crisp romaine, rich and garlicky dressing, crunchy croutons, and the pungent tang of good Parmesan—they come together to create a uniquely balanced salad. This version adds a smoky element with the grilled chicken and the grilled garlic croutons.
Our Grilled Chicken Caesar is far lighter, and just as good, as the popular full-fat version. Depending on your appetite, this variation on a classic Caesar salad with grilled chicken makes an excellent first-course or a full-on meal. Hitting the lettuce with a little fire is an unexpectedly brilliant trick; the green leaves char and crisp and the insides become slightly tender, but you still get the satisfying crunch everyone loves about romaine. You can have Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breast piece.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Canola oil Olive oil or.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- Prepare 5 of Lettuce.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole wheat crouton bread or rebaked.
- You need 1/4 cup of cheese Parmessan.
- You need DRESSING of Caesar :.
- Prepare 230 ml of yoghurt.
- You need ¼ cup of mayonnaise.
- It's 3 Tbsps of lemon juice fresh ..
- You need 2 cloves of garlic , finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add the chicken. Chicken Caesar Salad brings it all together with crisp romaine, tender grilled chicken, lightly seasoned homemade croutons, shaved Parmesan and tangy Caesar Dressing. Better than any restaurant Caesar Salad this recipe will quickly become one of your favorites. Heat a grill pan over high heat.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad instructions
- Preparing a dinner meal and not too heavy. Below is just the right one..
- Rub the chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Grill the chicken for 3 to 4 mins per side or till brown..
- Set aside the grilled chicken for cooling and cut it lengthwise..
- In a bowl mix yoghurt, mayonnaise, fresh lemon juice, garlic, worcesterchire sauce, mustard..
- Whisk all the dressing mix until blend preferrably in a blender. Set aside..
- Place lettuce and chicken in a large serving bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing and toss lettuce and chicken till it is blended.
- Sprinkle croutons and cheese..
Coat the pan with cooking spray. A classic recipe for a reason, this chicken Caesar salad is delicious and satisfying. Crunchy romaine, creamy dressing, tender chicken and savoury cheese come together for a tasty favourite. Chicken can be cooked and stored, covered, overnight in the refrigerator. Store washed lettuce, in a large bowl with paper towels, and dressing, covered, overnight in the refrigerator.