How to Make Appetizing Creamy chicken salad/slaw
Creamy chicken salad/slaw. Very popular Creamy Chicken Salad Recipe. Additional variations keep it interesting and versatile. Chicken salad made with whipping cream and smoked almonds.
I used Hellman's light mayo and added a bit of finely chopped celery along with the almonds. Chicken salad is a favorite treat in my household. Even though it's a simple recipe with easy-to-find ingredients, there's still something fancy about it. You can cook Creamy chicken salad/slaw using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken salad/slaw
- You need 1 cup of grilled chicken, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of cabbage, chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of lettuce, chopped.
- You need 1/4 of Apple, diced.
- You need 1/2 of dill pickle/gerkin, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- It's 1 tbs of mayo.
- You need 1 tsp of mild mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbs of low fat yogurt.
- You need 1 tbs of salad cream.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of See note, for additional extras/alternatives..
This recipe has been in my family for quite some time. The only real change I've made is to substitute plain yogurt for. Juicy rotisserie chicken and cool cucumbers are the secrets ingredients in the Bertolli crunchy, creamy super slaw salad recipe. That's what you get when you make a fresh salad with slaw mix, juicy rotisserie chicken, chopped cucumbers, fennel, pistachios, and creamy yogurt dressing that's.
Creamy chicken salad/slaw instructions
- Mix everything together, and serve! Serve with fresh bread, in a sandwich or wrap, with a jacket potato, or eat straight out of the bowl, like I did! :P.
- Note: totally adjust this recipe to your liking. You could use instead of or as well as; celery, onions, grated carrots, radish, raisins, nuts, seeds, more mayo, jalapenos, different salad dressings, honey..... Pimp it up in whatever way you like!.
My this recipe is about how to make creamy chicken salad recipe it is very easy recipe to make at home i hope u guys like my video then like share & comment. Crisp cabbage salads/slaws are the best! I've always loved coleslaw, and this is basically a Thai spin on American coleslaw. Yes, it tastes entirely different but in such a good way! Toss in some grilled chicken breasts and serve it up for lunch.