Recipe: Appetizing Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad
Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad. Transfer the baked chicken to a large bowl. Add the remaining barbecue sauce; turn to thoroughly coat. Transfer to a cutting board and slice crosswise.
Cut off and discard the stem ends of the. Easy and healthy Baked BBQ Chicken - You can whip up the sauce, pour it over some chicken breasts, pop it in the oven and you're done! Whisk together Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and next seven ingredients. You can have Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad
- You need of Chicken legs/breast/wings. Should be the same size.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- It's 1/2 cup of Mala.
- You need 2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Rosemary.
- It's of Ginger.
- It's 3 tsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Guinness stout.
- It's of Barbecue sauce.
- Prepare of Guinness stout (remaining in the can) freeze for later use.
- It's of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- You need of Chilli.
- It's of Black pepper.
- You need of ginger.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
Pour ⅓ of sauce into prepared baking dish. Place chicken in a single layer. This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken?
Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad instructions
- Mix the marinade well and marinate the chicken for as long as possible. (4-24+ hours). Cover with cling film and refigirate..
- Preheat oven to 180°c, line your oven tray with foil and baste some oil on it. Bake for 20 min, turn it once so that both sides brown to a fine crisp..
- Mean while, bring a cup of Guinness stout to a boil. Add the remaining ingredients for the BBQ sauce. Let it simmer on low till its thick and reduces..
- Coat the chicken in the sauce. Bake for an extra 10 minutes..
- Enjoy 😋. Potato recipe later.
Chicken in the oven always turns out juicy and super good and the BBQ sauce looks delicious the garlic is perfect 🙂. Your favorite BBQ sauce, and some chicken, along with a little oil, salt, and pepper. And the other great thing- this recipe doesn't require any marinating! You can just dive right in and cook it quickly. There are a few tricks to getting the BEST, crispiest, juiciest oven bbq chicken with a thick, sticky.