Recipe: Delicious Chinese Chicken Salad
Chinese Chicken Salad. Discover Our Collection Of Salad Recipes. In a large salad bowl combine the chicken, lettuce, green onion, celery, nuts, seeds and noodles. The hero of this Chinese Chicken Salad is the Asian Dressing and crunchy noodles.
This is a crunchy, wonderfully satisfying salad that is fabulous with grilled chicken, leftover from yesterday 's barbecue. The dressing is sweet and sour, mingling brown sugar with soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. Fried rice noodles add the crunch. You can have Chinese Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken Salad
- It's 1 of Large Head of cabbage (shred).
- It's 3-4 of Green onions.
- You need 2 pkg of Oriental Top Ramen Noodles.
- You need 3-4 of Chicken Breasts (boiled).
- Prepare 4 Tb of sugar.
- You need 6 Tb of white wine vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil (I like avocado or olive).
- You need to taste of Pepper.
In a large salad bowl, gently combine the chicken, lettuce, green onions and sesame seeds. In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Just before serving, add fried wonton skins to salad; pour dressing over and toss to coat. This Chinese chicken salad is fresh and full of crunchy ramen, sweet mandarins, and crisp cabbage.
Chinese Chicken Salad instructions
- Boil Chicken breasts, then cool and cut up..
- In a separate bowl mix dressing for chicken: Oil with Top Ramen Seasoning (mix well), then add sugar and white wine vinegar. Marinate chicken in dressing for a few hours or overnight..
- In a large bowl, cut up cabbage and green onions..
- Crunch up the ramen noodles into pieces and save for later..
- An hour or so before serving, mix cabbage mixture with chicken marinade..
- Add the crushed Ramen Noodles to the salad just prior to serving. If planning to have leftovers, serve noodles in a separate bowl next to the salad for everyone to add themselves..
It's our favorite salad to bring along to any potluck, and what we make when we need an easy lunch. Ditch the deli counter and whip up a homemade recipe for Chinese Chicken Salad with Sesame Dressing. That big bowl of flavor and crunch up there is my dinner at least once a week. Fast, fresh and figure-friendly, my mom's recipe for Chinese Chicken Salad has become my go-to alternative to all things DoorDash, Uber Eats and GrubHub. An easy recipe for Chinese Chicken Salad that's as delicious as it is healthy.