Recipe: Tasty Avocado Chicken Salad
Avocado Chicken Salad. This Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe has so much flavor! It's creamy but light with the avocado and so satisfying. I know, I know chicken salad recipes usually have mayo but you will never miss it!
Avocado chicken salad with avocado, chopped cooked chicken, apple, celery, and onion. This Healthy Greek Yogurt Avocado Chicken Salad recipe has no mayo and is packed full of nutritious ingredients! Easy Avocado Chicken Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Avocado Chicken Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado Chicken Salad
- Prepare 2 small of Cooked Chicken Breasts (Cubed).
- It's 1 of Ripe Avocado.
- Prepare 2 of Leaves Lettuce Chopped.
- It's 1 of Whole Lime (Juiced).
- It's 2 of Scopes Goat Cheese.
- You need 1 of Seasoned Salt.
- You need 1 of Onion Powder.
- It's 1 of Black Peppercorn.
- Prepare 1 of Sea Salt.
Avocado Chicken Salad is easy to make and you will never want to make your chicken salad without avocado again! Perfect on a sandwich, croissant or served with tortilla chips! Avocado Chicken Salad from Delish.com is perfect on its own or served on toast. We love this salad served on top of greens as much as we love it between two slices of sourdough bread.
Avocado Chicken Salad instructions
- Cut avocado in half. Scoop out avocado mad save shell. Cut one half into cubes and set aside. Place other half in bowl and mash with fork, mixing in seasonings and 1 scoop of goat cheese..
- Once mixed add cubed chicken, lettuce, and another scoop of goat cheese..
- Add lime juice and mix gently in bowl..
- Fill avocado shells with chicken salad. Serve cold..
PIN Low-Carb Chicken and Avocado Salad to try it later! This quick and easy chicken salad is made with the breast meat of a Rotisserie chicken, avocado, fresh tomatoes, basil and lemon juice. This Avocado Chicken Salad is loaded with so much flavor and made with healthy ingredients! It's delicious, satisfying and perfect for a light lunch, brunch or dinner! Add onion, celery, jalapeño, and chicken into the avocado mixture and stir to coat evenly.