Recipe: Tasty Chicken Curry Salad
Chicken Curry Salad. This Curry Chicken Salad is perfect when you're looking for new flavor variations from a classic chicken salad. It's great for lunches, picnics, or for keeping on hand in the fridge! Reviews for: Photos of Curry Chicken Salad.
When I was in college, a friend of mine gave me a box of assorted curry powder blends. Chicken in Creamy Tomato Curry: Chicken Tikka Masala. Chicken Salad: Three Ways, Tarragon, Curried, Jerked (JB: FOUR). You can have Chicken Curry Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry Salad
- It's 1/3 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It's 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of chicken.
- You need 2 of stalks celery, diced.
- You need 2 cup of apples, chopped (pick your favorite flavor, traditionally green).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dried apricots, chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of toasted almonds, sliced.
Assemble your Curry Chicken Salad: Once the chicken is cool enough, mix in a medium bowl with all remaining ingredients. Season to taste with more curry powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and. Chicken salad is never really "cheap", but when you get your chicken on sale, it approaches affordable. Curry Chicken Salad is a step up from the classic chicken salad because it's brimming with those flavorful Middle Eastern spices.
Chicken Curry Salad step by step
- Dice chicken and pan cook with 1/2 tablespoon curry powder. Either leave diced or shred, your preference..
- Whisk together yoyurt, mayo, honey and remainder (1/2 tablespoon) of curry powder in large bowl..
- Stir in cooked chicken, celery, apples, apricots and almonds..
- Add this versatile meal on top of a bed of lettuce, wrap in a tortilla, lavash or bun, or eat plain!.
It's also lightened up by using Greek yogurt in place of most of the. This Healthy Curry Chicken Salad recipe is quick and easy to make, and full of feel-good ingredients and mega-delicious flavor. It's also naturally gluten-free and perfect for meal planning! See the entire recipe and ingredients in our blog After a. This curried chicken salad is tender and creamy.