Recipe: Tasty Leftover Chicken Salad
Leftover Chicken Salad. Leftover chicken (along with your cast iron and some frozen pie crust) is the key to a creamy Starting with cooked leftover chicken lets any skillet dinner come together in a fraction of the time. This easy chicken salad is the perfect way to use up leftover chicken! Packed with pecans, dried cranberries, crispy bacon and a creamy dressing.
Make a quick, delicious salad with leftover rotisserie chicken, some fruit, nuts, and a tangy mayo-mustard UGC Reviews Modal. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Salad. Leftover Chicken Salad recipe: Try this Leftover Chicken Salad recipe, or contribute your own. You can have Leftover Chicken Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Chicken Salad
- You need 3 cups of chopped up leftover chicken.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of tops of a green onion cut up.
- It's 2 of taps sweet relish.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- It's 5 of tblsps miracle whip.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tblsp sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple glazed pecan pieces dates and apples (for salad toppings).
Don't toss out that leftover chicken breast (that you refuse to eat because you're sick and tired of it Toss it in a salad, chop it up, then wrap it up! Remember, you should always adjust recipes like this. This Ground Chicken Taco Salad in a Jar can be customized however you like, including using leftover chicken in place of. This bbq chicken salad is made up of all of your favorite things at a bbq, but all chopped up and Step One: Are you using leftover bbq chicken or are you making this bbq chicken salad with new.
Leftover Chicken Salad instructions
- Put everything in a medium bowl and mix together. Put in airtight container and refrigerate or eat on sandwiches or with a spoon..
This Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti is a fantastic way to use up leftover chicken. The resulting dish is We particularly like this Asian Shredded Chicken Salad, which is packed with incredible flavours but. This chicken salad recipe is the perfect one to use if you have leftover chicken from a previous meal. It's a small batch recipe that is perfect for serving one or two. This tasty chicken salad is filled with.