Recipe: Yummy Chicken Salad with Vegetables (Lab Gai)
Chicken Salad with Vegetables (Lab Gai). This Larb Gai chicken salad recipe is classic Thai, with mint marrying beautifully with the chicken. Larb gai is best served while the chicken is still hot from the pan and the greens are cold, though you can also serve it with rice. A key ingredient is fresh mint, which marries beautifully with the chicken.
This recipe is inspired by the Larb Gai at Summer Summer Thai Eatery in Emeryville, California. Add scallions, shallots, and chili to skillet, and cook over low heat just until the vegetables are tender and most of the liquid has. Brown Rice Salad with Roasted Vegetables and Mushrooms. You can have Chicken Salad with Vegetables (Lab Gai) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad with Vegetables (Lab Gai)
- It's 300 grams of ground chicken.
- It's 3 clove of garlic, finely chop.
- It's 60 ml of fresh lime or lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of uncooked long grain or jasmine rice.
- It's 2 of bird's-eye chillies, minced.
- You need 1 medium of onion, thinly sliced.
- It's 2 of spring onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of sprigs coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- It's 1 cup of fresh mint leaves.
- You need 1 of An assortment of lettuce, cabbage, fresh Thai basil, cucumber and long beans or green beans.
Spicy Grilled Chicken Salad (Thai Food) - Yum Gai Yang ยำไก่ย่าง. Fried Rice with Masala Chicken Curry, Vegetable & Lab Gai Salad. Lemon Spicy Chicken with Butter Naan, Indian Vegetable & Coleslaw Salad. Chicken salad can refer to any kind of salad that makes use of chicken (boiled or roasted, or any leftover chicken) as the main ingredient.
Chicken Salad with Vegetables (Lab Gai) instructions
- Dry roast the rice grains in a wok over medium heat until lightly browned. Remove from the wok and grind the roasted rice lightly in a blender. Set aside..
- Cook the meat and garlic without oil in a non-stick wok over medium heat until the meat turns white. Remove from the heat to cool..
- Add the lime juice, fish sauce and salt, stirring to mix well. Stir in the rice powder, minced chillies, onion, scallion, cilantro and mint leaves..
- Arrange the chicken mixture on a serving platter and surround tha chicken with raw vegetables and herbs, as desired..
Since chicken is basically a meat dish, serving it with a side dish of vegetables is always a good idea. You can do this trick with any of your favorite greens such as Chicken salad with leaf vegetables and tomatoes over rustic wooden background. This chicken salad recipe is easy and quick to prepare. Aside from breasts, you can use other parts or even leftovers and toss them together with different The chicken salad and its chipotle dressing are not only yummy but they also provide nutrients. It's a low-carb recipe that is rich in protein, calcium.