Easiest Way to Cook Perfect My Sriracha flavoured Chicken on a Salad. 😗
My Sriracha flavoured Chicken on a Salad. 😗. Simple chicken salad gets kicked up a notch with spicy Sriracha and fresh cilantro for a delicious take on a lunch favorite. Bold, zesty chicken and juicy sweet pineapple make this chopped salad one of our absolute favorites! It is so hot here in Boston, and that's coming from the girl who was just visiting Florida in The grill was though, paired with this Sriracha Lime Chicken Chopped Salad that is just bursting with flavor.
Change up your usual salad game with this spicy and sweet Tropical Sriracha Chicken Salad. It's packed full of veggies and flavor with an added boost of. Whisk Sriracha sauce, honey, butter, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper together in a small bowl. You can have My Sriracha flavoured Chicken on a Salad. 😗 using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Sriracha flavoured Chicken on a Salad. 😗
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts cut into inch long pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli seasoning.
- You need 1 tbls of Sriacha sauce.
- Prepare of SALAD........
- It's Handful of Spinach.
- Prepare Handful of shredded crisp lettuce.
- Prepare 10 slices of Cucumber cut in half.
- You need 1 of large spring onion sliced.
- You need 2 Slices of Red onion sliced in circles.
- Prepare Slices of a roast pepper.
- Prepare 8 of Cherry Tomatoes leave whole.
- Prepare 1 of raddish sliced.
- It's 1 of Small Avocado sliced in bits.
- You need 3 tbls of Grated Smoked chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1 of little Salt & black pepper.
- Prepare 2 Slices of bread toasted cut into little squares.
- You need 6 tsp of Sour cream.
- Prepare Slice of tsp fresh chives.
The first night we ate it hot with fruit, cucumbers and a salad. The leftovers we had cold, sliced on a salad and really enjoyed it that way, also. Using a fork (and another fork or a pair of tongs to hold down the chicken), shred the chicken into thin threads. Miyeok muchim (seaweed salad) is often served with small side dishes — however, BBQ fare pairs perfectly with the flavours of.
My Sriracha flavoured Chicken on a Salad. 😗 instructions
- Add the chilli oil to a frying pan add chilli seasoning next add the chicken cook until its coloured next add the sriacha sauce.stir the chicken around so its all covered. Fry for 2 minutes it gets a little juicy but does dry in the chicken..
- While the chicken is cooking add the Spinach to a large plate then the crisp lettuce next add the tomatoes, red onion and ted roast pepper..
- Next add the raddish, Spring onion. Next the grated Cheese then add salt and cracked black pepper..
- Chicken is cooked. Add the chicken all over the top of the cheese..
- Make the toast leave it to go cold then butter so as its crispy then cut into small squares and spread the pieces all over. Serve with small bobs of Sour cream i chopped chives and added it to the sour cream for taste..
Keep in the fridge to cool and help the flavors meld together! Serve with almond flour crackers, plantain chips or in a coconut wrap! I like my chicken salad pretty creamy and spicy. You can always add more or less with these ingredients to fit. This easy chicken recipe is full of flavour - fiery sriracha chicken with a veg-packed salad.