How to Cook Appetizing Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad
Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad. In mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, lemon peel, lemon juice, ginger, and salt, stirring well. Add chicken, grapes, celery, and almonds. Cover and chill at least two hours before serving.
Add in chicken, grapes and celery and toss lightly to coat. Sprinkle with toasted almonds just before… Similar Recipes. Applesauce Gingerbread With Lemon Ginger Sauce. You can have Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad
- It's of Crock Pot.
- It's 6 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of whole mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of celery seed.
- It's 1/4 tsp of thyme leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of tarragon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried lemon peel.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth or stock.
- Prepare of Salad mix.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of tub of 2% Greek yogurt.
- It's 2 of celery hearts, chopped.
- You need 2 cups of shredded carrot.
- You need 3/4 of of a red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of reduced sugar craisins.
- Prepare 2 of green bell peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of lemon vinaigrette (I used the T. Marzetti simply dressed brand, though homemade would work as well).
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped walnuts or pecans (optional).
Add chicken, grapes and celery; toss to coat well. If desired, serve in cantaloupe halves; sprinkle with toasted. I couldn't believe how incredible this was. The glaze over the chicken was fantastic!
Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad instructions
- Combine crock pot ingredients and cook on low until chicken shreds easily. Shred the chicken in the crock pot, remove bay leaves, then take off of heat and let cool down some while remaining covered. Preserve some of the crock pot liquid in shredded chicken to prevent salad from coming out dry (leave like half a cup’s worth in the shredded chicken). Take cooled, shredded chicken in crock pot and store in fridge for an hour for additional cooling..
- Combine salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until vegetables are thoroughly coated. Combine salad mix into the crock pot with the chicken and stir until completely mixed. Put finished salad into refrigerator and chill..
- Serve by itself or use it for sandwiches. Recipe can be halved for smaller portions..
So sticky and the honey lemon ginger all complemented each other perfectly. Leftover Lemon-Ginger Chicken makes an excellent cold Asian salad. Slice the chicken and serve it over mixed greens; make a dressing using rice vinegar, soy sauce, minced green onions, sesame oil and a pinch of sugar. Sprinkle toasted sesame seed over the salad. For a fast and healthy Asian-inspired dinner, try our lemon-ginger chicken recipe.