How to Make Delicious Haddock Salad (Chicken option)
Haddock Salad (Chicken option). Simmer haddock, potatoes, milk, onion and parsley to make this comforting soup. Serve with crusty bread for a filling lunch or supper. Coated in coconut, then pan fried, this crisp fish dish makes a speedy fish supper for two.
Rinse the haddock and pat dry with paper towels. Season strongly with the crushed pepper, salt, herbs, and a little paprika. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and sugar. You can cook Haddock Salad (Chicken option) using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Haddock Salad (Chicken option)
- You need 9 ounces of boneless and skinless Haddock filets.
- Prepare 22 ounces of salad mix.
- You need 6 of small tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 8 ounces of package of candied pecan and dried cranberries.
- You need 15 ounce of black olives.
- Prepare 16 ounces of canned Mandarin orange slices.
- Prepare of ---- option-------.
- Prepare 2 pounds of sliced boneless and skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 tablespoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Arrange the salad on plates with the haddock. Spoiler: Use frozen chicken tenders or order them from takeout! When I'm making a salad, I typically focus on the lettuce base and carefully selected add-ins, then dress them with a basic vinaigrette. There are so many great options for frozen prepared food in grocery stores these days, and chicken.
Haddock Salad (Chicken option) step by step
- Put salad mix in a bowl add cheese.
- Wash the tomatoes.
- Add the berries and nuts.
- Quarter the tomatoes and add.
- Add the olives and orange slices..
- Fry the chicken and season.
- Fry till done.
- Get a pan hot add the Haddock.
- Season and fry for 3 minutes season with half the seasonings.
- Turn and season the other side with the rest of seasoned salt and pepper.
- Add salad to a plate.
- Add dressing I used my French Dressing of 1700's.
- Add Haddock and dress with dressing.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
- Add chicken instead of Haddock if you are making the chicken salad.
Our haddock and rice is a spicy weeknight treat full of goodness. This haddock and rice dish is a delicious and filling way to get one of your five a day. Try this easy chicken salad recipe that's great as a hearty lunch or quick weeknight dinner. Serve it with a side of kettle chips or a crunchy pickle! Chicken Salad is like a box of chocolates.