How to Make Yummy Lighter Chicken Caesar Salad
Lighter Chicken Caesar Salad. This homemade Caesar Salad Dressing will rival that of any great restaurant. Add chicken to make a meal, or serve it straight up the classic way. Rub with the oil, lemon zest and.
Add the lettuce and tomatoes together with the dressing and mix everything until evenly coated. Chicken Caesar Salad is a must in the recipe file and this one definitely does not disappoint! Made with a lighter Greek yogurt. You can cook Lighter Chicken Caesar Salad using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lighter Chicken Caesar Salad
- You need 4 of skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 5 ml of veg oil.
- It's 4 of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 200 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of ciabatta rolls.
- It's of Sea salt and ground black pepper to season.
- You need of Dressing.
- It's 8 g of Anchovy fillets.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves peeled and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Tesco light mayonnaise.
- It's 3 tbsp of water.
This take on Caesar salad is lighter and brighter than most. Lemon juice and zest punch up the vinaigrette, while a little mascarpone, instead of the traditional raw egg yolks, imparts richness. If you don't have leftover roast chicken you can also use a store-bought rotisserie chicken. Pasta and salad greens tossed with grilled chicken and a drizzle of a delicious, homemade Light Caesar Dressing.
Lighter Chicken Caesar Salad instructions
- Firstly make the dressing by putting the anchovy fillets and garlic into a pestle and mortar and grounding it into a paste. Add the paste to the mayonnaise and mix together. Carefully add the water a little at a time till you get your required consistency. Cut the chicken breasts into 1cm thick slices, brush the oil over a large non-stick frying pan and cook for 3 minutes, turn the chicken over and cook for another 3 minutes until browned. Make sure the chicken is fully cooked through..
- Arrange the lettuce in a serving bowl or plate, half the cherry tomatoes and scatter over. Slice the ciabatta rolls horizontally through the middle and pop in the toaster, when ready cut them into cubes and add to the salad plate along with the chicken. Drizzle over the dressing and serve while the chicken is still warm. The dressing is very versatile so any leftover can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days and used on other salads… Very thrifty!!.
This is an easy step-by-step recipe for a light chicken Caesar salad. This was a recipe delivered in the Goodfood box (unboxing video linked below). This Chicken Caesar Salad is jam packed with grilled chicken, croutons, tomatoes, bacon, hard-boiled eggs Current Salad Obsession. We're pretty obsessed with Chicken Caesar salad around here - it truly Come summer time we Do alot of salads! Easy to put together with a.