How to Prepare Delicious Jollof rice with salad and chicken wings
Jollof rice with salad and chicken wings. Jollof Rice is a popular West African casserole of chicken, rice and vegetables in a mild tomato curry sauce. Full of interesting flavors yet mild enough to It's that comforting one-pot chicken and rice dish many of us know and love, the kind of dish that is cooked in kitchens across the globe, each slightly. YADDA AKE GIRKA JOLLOF RICE; ki fara niqa kayan miyanki, seki tafasasu ruwan ya shanye, sannan seki dora mai a wuta ki zuba albasa, idan tafara HELLO GUYS ! so today I'm sharing with you all a very easy and delicious Nigerian jollof rice and chicken wings recipe.
This is so that whenever you want to cook any jollof rice related dish, it is just a matter of adding it to your cooking. Serve with Peppered Fish, Fried Plantains, Nigerian Moi Moi, Nigerian Salad or Coleslaw. Jollof, a traditional Nigerian main dish, brings out the best flavors of rice and chicken and pairs especially well with fried plantains. You can have Jollof rice with salad and chicken wings using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jollof rice with salad and chicken wings
- It's 3 cups of rice.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized cucumber.
- It's 1 of small cabbage.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of big fresh pepper.
- Prepare 8 pieces of fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of curry.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic.
- It's 2 of cksp Vegetable oil.
- It's 2 pieces of carrots.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized onion.
Garnish jollof rice with friend plantains and serve. Nigerian Jollof Rice is probably the BEST jollof rice recipe in the world: rich and flavorful with a slight smokey taste that gives it its unique name as the Party Jollof Rice. This Party Jollof rice is quite easy to prepare and if you follow the basic recipe and the steps on this page , you can never go wrong. Remove chicken from pot and set aside.
Jollof rice with salad and chicken wings instructions
- Boil chicken with salt,onion,curry,thyme,boil for 20mins..
- Parboil rice for 10mins..
- Heat up frying pan,pour in vegetable oil and heat up for 40mins..
- Gradually put the chicken and fry the chicken for 4mins..
- Blend the fresh tomatoes and fresh pepper..
- Fry the blended fresh tomatoes and fresh pepper till puree..
- Fry for 5mins and stir at intervals.pour in the chicken stock and water..
- Boil for 4mins.add curry,salt,ginger,garlic and boil for 2mins..
- Then pour in the parboiled rice and stir vigourously to mix it up very well..
- Cover to boil for at least for 10mins.check and confirm the rice is soft and dry..
- Then stir very well for at least 40seconds.tge rice is ready..
- Wash and cut the vegetables.cucumber,carrots and cabbage..
- Pour in a bowl and mix with mayonnaise..
Raise heat to medium-high, and using the same pot, add pureed tomato mixture, cooking until. Oyibest cakes and different types of decorations. Nigerian Jollof Rice - a spicy and vibrant one-pot tomato rice, this is probably the best-known No Nigerian would ever cook Jollof rice with palm oil and call it jollof. Just thought you should know. " The Nigerian jollof rice is often served as a side dish for meats or fish. Jollof rice is a unifying dish across West Africa.