Recipe: Delicious Primal Coconut Encrusted Chicken Salad
Primal Coconut Encrusted Chicken Salad. Watch the coconut to make sure it doesn't burn while the chicken is cooking through. Let cool and enjoy with a dipping sauce of your choice! Change up your salad game a Tropical Coconut Chicken Salad recipe filled with fresh exotic fruits and homemade Almond-Coconut Crusted Chicken This is a swoon worthy chicken salad recipe that'll take you to the beach and you'll want to repeat all week!
This salad has plenty of protein to keep you satisfied and the warmth of the chicken doesn't leave me feel like I'm missing something. This great rotisserie chicken salad recipe with roots in Southeast Asia is one you'll want to eat for lunch day in and day out. At Chin Chin restaurant in Sydney, Australia, we were particularly taken by a complexly textured and highly aromatic chicken salad made with lemon grass, coconut and fistfuls. You can have Primal Coconut Encrusted Chicken Salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Primal Coconut Encrusted Chicken Salad
- It's 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1/2 inch thick strips.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 3 tbsp of virgin coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of bag/8 cups of mixed salad greens or spinach.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
In a shallow dish, combine panko, coconut, salt and pepper. Dredge each fillet in the mixture and return to baking pan. In the meantime, wash and prepare the salad leaves. Crumble blue cheese on to the plates of those interested in blue cheese.
Primal Coconut Encrusted Chicken Salad step by step
- Combine coconut flakes, almond flour, salt and pepper.
- in seperate bowl add eggs and beat lightly.
- dip chicken in egg and then roll in the coconut/almond flour mixture.
- saute chicken in coconut oil until done.
- place chicken on top bed of greens drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste..
- source: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/coconut-encrusted-chicken-salad-recipe/#axzz1vGOkn07s.
Coconut flour, the healthiest flour available, produces delicious and healthy baked goods. Thai Sweet Chili Chicken Buddha Bowls Recipe : A sweet, spicy, and tangy quinoa bowl with sweet chili chicken, pineapple and plenty of veggies! Primal Kitchen Cookbook review - Free ebook download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read book online for free. Easy Coconut Crusted Chicken Tenders Recipe with chicken breast breaded in coconut flakes and baked until crispy. How to Turn Coconut Crusted Chicken Tenders into a Freezer Meal.