Recipe: Perfect Green Chicken Salad
Green Chicken Salad. Using a large platter or bowl, create a bed of arugula. Sprinkle farro and the shaved cucumber, sliced apple, and sliced shallot over arugula. Place chicken breasts, whole or cut into pieces, on top.
To serve, arrange greens on four serving plates; top with tomatoes, pineapple, onions and warm chicken. Chicken salad is undoubtedly a classic recipe. Diced chicken is tossed with creamy textures and dotted with crisp celery, green onion, and fresh grapes. You can cook Green Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Chicken Salad
- You need of About 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- It's of Bib lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of large stalk of celery(stalk..that is what you call it, right?).
- It's 15-20 of green grapes quartered.
- You need 1/4 of diced pecans or walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of Duke's Mayo.
- Prepare 1 of tblspn vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Seasoning for water- salt, onion powder, garlic powder.
But my version has a little something extra to make it the ultimate chicken salad recipe. It's easy, healthy, bright, flavorful, and will make any summer meal a breeze. Season to taste, then set aside in the fridge until ready to use. Tossed Green Salad with Chicken and Crushed Black Pepper.
Green Chicken Salad instructions
- Boil a pot of water, enough to cover 1 lb. Of chicken. Season the water with salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- When water boils drop in raw fresh(thawed) chicken. Boil for 20 minutes or until no longer pink..
- In the meantime dice up your ingredients; onion, celery, and walnuts. Quarter the grapes. Add everything to a large bowl..
- When the chicken is done; drain, dice, and add to other ingredients and mix..
- Add 1/4 c. Mayo, 1 tblspn vinegar, and the salt and pepper to taste. Mix it all up!.
- Place in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes..
- Remove when ready and serve on your favorite bread, pita, or crackers! 🍞🐔💚.
Use your favorite mix of crisp salad greens and salad dressing in this colorful, main dish salad topped with chicken strips. To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with chicken, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, onion, olives and feta. My interest piqued, I asked my friend what made the chicken salad so special. She explained that it was your basic chicken salad but it had been livened up with green chiles and corn. Chicken Salad with Bacon and Tomato "This was a great way to use leftover grilled chicken.