Recipe: Tasty Jays chicken pasta salad
Jays chicken pasta salad. Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for dinner or as side. Pour dressing over salad, toss until coated, and serve. This content is imported from embed-name.
This angel hair pasta salad is made with chicken breasts, artichoke hearts, and cherry tomatoes tossed in a simple lemony dressing. Pasta salad is one of those dishes that always catches our attention anytime we come across it. We think it has to do with how many different ways it can be made, so there's always something unexpected about it, intriguing us from the get-go and ensuring we scoop a generous helping onto our plate. You can cook Jays chicken pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jays chicken pasta salad
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast (cooked & shredded).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- It's 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 29 oz of canned mixed veggies (i use veg-all).
- Prepare 1 can of corn (drained).
- Prepare 1 lb of elbow pasta.
- It's 1 each of mayo (use as much as you like).
Asian Chicken Pasta Salad…this salad is SO GOOD! This might be (in my opinion) the best salad recipe I know, it's a meal in itself. We make two batches of the dressing, one for marinating the chicken and pasta in overnight, and a second batch for tossing the salad with right before serving. This apps include Images, Ingredients and Method.
Jays chicken pasta salad step by step
- cook & shred chicken place in large bowl.
- stir in lemon pepper, salt and lemon juice.
- shred lettuce and mix in.
- cook pasta until done. drain and set aside.
- add drained mixed veggies and corn to chicken mixture.
- add pasta. stir.
- add mayo stirring in until its as creamy as you prefer it..
- put a lid or plastic wrap on bowl and put in refrigerator for a few hours or overnight serve with crackers or alone : ).
- to make this even more affordable use canned chicken..
This chicken pasta salad is a one-bowl meal. It's loaded with protein, grains and plenty of fresh garden vegetables. AHHHH I just love this time of year when veggies are so crisp, sweet, juicy and sun-ripened! The creamy lemon dill dressing amplifies the veggies and provides fresh amazing flavor. Pasta Salad Chicken Recipes Poultry Main Dish Side Dish Lunch.