Recipe: Yummy Sautéed Garlic Chicken Salad
Sautéed Garlic Chicken Salad. Sprinkle chicken breasts with garlic powder, onion powder and seasoning salt - then sautee and enjoy. This salad is sauteed with butter which adds a buttery flavour to it. This mouth-watering chicken recipe is a heavenly treat for kids and adults both.
This is a highly versatile side that will be a great side for any protein, whether a quick and easy chicken recipe or a grade centrepiece like Prime Rib. This Mediterranean chicken made with lemon and garlic and sautéed in olive oil is juicy, moist and delicious. Although this is more of an appetizer, a meze or tapas, I often make it as a main course accompanying it with a salad or mixing it with pasta. You can cook Sautéed Garlic Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Garlic Chicken Salad
- It's 1 of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 of Salt and coarsely ground black pepper.
- It's 1 of Potato.
- It's 4 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Mesclun mix.
- It's 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It's 1 of Apple cider vinegar.
EASY and delicious garlic chicken salad with all the toppings! This Mediterranean salad is made avocado, capers, peppers and tomatoes! An aromatic and flavorful garlic chicken salad like no other! This Mediterranean salad recipe will blow your taste buds away!
Sautéed Garlic Chicken Salad step by step
- Slice the garlic (remove the core). Season the chicken with the garlic, salt and pepper. Halve or quarter the cherry tomatoes. Wash the mesclun mix and drain well..
- Cut the potatoes into wedges. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a pan over medium-high heat and add the potatoes and cook until nicely browned and crispy on the outside. Remove the potatoes from the pan and season with salt and pepper..
- In the same pan, sauté the chicken, skin side down, until the skin is golden brown and crispy. Flip the chicken and sauté until fully cooked..
- Slice the chicken and place on a plate and top with the potatoes, cherry tomatoes and baby leaves. Sprinkle with the rough ground black pepper and drizzle with apple cider vinegar..
Sauteed Garlic Chicken is a Simple, Low-carb Main Dish. Sauteed Garlic Chicken is a simple, low-carb main dish to serve up on a weeknight, when you're a bit short on time but still want to put something yummy on the. Skillet Chicken with Garlic Herb Butter Sauce - Super quick and easy skillet seared chicken topped with a delicious garlic and herb pan sauce that's sure to please! A perfect chicken recipe for busy weeknights. This lentil salad is good for that, so I made this for a kind of RESET button on my eating life after a week of vacation eating.