Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Chicken Korma
You can have Chicken Korma using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Korma
- You need of Marination.
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of plain yoghurt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam Marsala.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Paste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 2 of whole cardamons.
- Prepare 1 cup of onions.
- It's 4 of cashew nuts.
- It's 4 tablespoons of yoghurt.
- Prepare of Chicken korma gravy.
- It's 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of coriander.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of red chili powder.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies (optional).
- It's 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of whole cloves.
Chicken Korma step by step
- Marinate chicken with yoghurt, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, salt, red chilli powder, garam Marsala, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- For the paste: Heat pan with oil, add whole cardamoms, cashew nuts and sliced onions,cook a few minutes. Cool completely. Add yoghurt. Blend until mixture forms a smooth paste.
- In pan add oil, sautee bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cloves and cardamom. Add green chili, cook, add marinated chicken. Fry until the raw smell of ginger garlic paste goes away..
- Add onion yoghurt paste. Pour 1 cup water, add salt, coriander, garam marsala, chili powder and cook on low flame until chicken is cooked and tender..