Easiest Way to Make Delicious Super Easy Chicken Salad
Super Easy Chicken Salad. Told you it was a super easy chicken salad recipe. Most of the foods we eat around here are seasonal, because - let's be honest - nothing beats fresh produce. Low carb chicken salad is a rare exception.
Chicken salad sandwiches are one of my all-time favorite foods. This recipe is so simple and delicious, you'll never try it any other way. There are many ingredients you can add to make it more. You can cook Super Easy Chicken Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Chicken Salad
- You need 2 slice of Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!).
- You need 1 of Garlic salt.
- You need 3 lb of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of stock Celery.
- It's 2 cup of Light mayo.
- Prepare 1 of Romaine lettuce.
- It's 1 of Tomato.
Recipe chicken salad super easy to make and with a taste as if you will take all day preparing it. Put the chicken breast to boil, once ready to crumble it. Cut the potatoes in squares and put them to cook. In a bowl, toss the chopped lettuce, the shredded chicken and the cooked potatoes.
Super Easy Chicken Salad instructions
- Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. Make sure chicken cook all the way through and is easily shredded..
- When chicken cools add mayo, celery and garlic salt until mixed well. I use a little less mayo because I like it a little dry..
- Now you're ready to make your sandwich! I just use lettuce and tomato and sometimes Swiss cheese. If you choose you can add red grapes and walnuts!.
This Easy Chicken Salad Recipe is a healthier version of the traditional chicken salad we all love. Made with shredded chicken breasts, greek yogurt and grapes, it has the perfect balance of creamy + crunchy. Poach chicken: In a large pot, arrange the chicken breasts in a single layer. If using, place lemon slices and dill sprigs on chicken. Pour water over the chicken breasts, covering by at least an inch.