Easiest Way to Make Yummy Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad
Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad. Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad: loaded with veggies and topped with spicy tomato ranch dressing. This is not your average Grilled Chicken Salad recipe! Thank you all for the prayers love and support.
That's when this salad fits the bill. Serve it as a side dish at BBQs or as an entree on a busy night after work. Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad - this fresh salad bursting with south-of -the-border flavor is a great way to keep meals healthy and delicious! You can have Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad
- You need of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Bag John Soules Grilled Chicken Breast Strips.
- You need of ● For The Mexican Salad.
- You need as needed of Queso Fresco Cheese [to top].
- Prepare 1 Can of Bush's Black Bean Fiesta.
- You need 1 Can of Drained Sweet Corn.
- Prepare 1 Can of Drained ROTEL.
- It's 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- You need 2 of LG Desedded Jalepenos.
- It's 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of LG Peeled Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/2 of LG Desedded Green Bell Pepper.
- It's 1/2 Jar of Roasted Red Bell Peppers.
- It's 1 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- It's 1 Can of Drained Black Olives.
- You need 1 of EX LG Firm Deseeded Chopped Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Chopped White Onion.
- It's 1 of Small Chopped Red Onion.
- It's 2 of Green Onion Stalks.
- You need 1 Can of Drained Artichokes.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Baby Carrots.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare as needed of Ripe Avocados [served to the side].
And I don't want to forget about the crisp oven-baked tortilla strips; they're really easy to throw together and give salad little bits of fabulous, crisp texture to every. Categories: Salad Recipes Chicken Recipes Poultry Grilling Gluten Free. moes mexican-grill-streaker-chicken-salad nutrition facts and nutritional information. Charred and Tender grilled chicken spiced with a special blend of homemade taco seasoning can be grilled or cooked on the stove-top. It's delicious in tacos, burritos, on salads, or for meal-prep!
Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad instructions
- Here's what you'll need..
- Chop all of your vegetables and add spices and canned goods. Gently mix. Chill for 2 hours..
- If interested, make my, "Mike's Avocado Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing Or Dip," to go with this dish and chill..
- Serve on tacos, burritos, nachos, etc, or to the side of any Hispanic dish. Enjoy!.
Perfectly charred and crispy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside, this really is the BEST Mexican. An authentic marinade for Mexican chicken grilled chicken based on the famous Mexican Sinaloa chicken street food. A real Mexican marinade for chicken that's simple to make but packs in BIG flavours! This chicken is a home-style version of Mexican street food. A healthy Mexican grilled flank steak recipe.