Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad
Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad. Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. Combine romaine, radishes and scallions in a large salad bowl or on a serving platter. Sweet and tangy, it coats every inch of this salad with its lively flavor.
Made with soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, sriracha, hoisin sauce and sesame oil. You can make these chicken tenders as spicy or sweet as you'd like. If you like a little more heat (like me) add some more crushed red pepper flakes and sriracha. You can cook Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of baby spinach.
- It's 1 packages of romaine Italian lettuce.
- You need 1 of granny smith apple.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of blood orange.
- You need 1 bunch of green onion.
- You need dash of black pepper.
- You need 2 of lemon pepper.
- It's of Kosher salt.
- It's of Johnny`s seasoning salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It's 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 cup of cooking oil.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
This sweet and sour chicken tender dish is quick and easy. The tangy sauce has chicken broth, vinegar and a hint of soy sauce. All Reviews for Sweet and Sour Chicken Tenders. When marinating the chicken you can leave it in the sweet chilli sauce mix overnight for even hotter and.
Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad instructions
- Wash and pat dry chicken. Cut into small strips. Add flour to large zip lock bag. Season flour with seasoning salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, lemon pepper. Place chicken in bag of flour shake up. Heat cast iron skillet with 2 cups cooking oil. High heat until ready to fry. Reduce heat to medium high heat. Fry chicken to desired tenderness. Prepare salad with spinach, lettuce, green onions, cherry tomatoes, green apple, blood orange, cucumber, salt, pepper. Place fried chicken to drain on paper towels. Place chicken tenders onto mixed salad. Top with items of your choice. Enjoy..
Tonight, classic chicken tenders get a few exciting upgrades. Instead of the traditional breadcrumbs, we're coating our chicken in matzo meal, which crisps up deliciously We're also making hot honey, a simple combination of honey and hot sauce: perfect for adding a spicy-sweet drizzle to the chicken. View top rated Salad sweet and tangy recipes with ratings and reviews. Sweet and Tangy Pot Roast, Burgers with a Sweet and Spicy Pepper Relish, Sweet and Sour Maya-maya, etc. Add the chicken breasts and place over high heat.