How to Cook Tasty Mike's Crispy Southwestern Chicken Salad
Mike's Crispy Southwestern Chicken Salad. Place toasted tortilla wedges around edge of salad bowl. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io. This southwestern chicken salad is no different.
This peppy chicken salad is rich with a variety of southwestern spices, crunchy orange bell peppers, sweet kernels of corn and fiery bits of jalapeno. Southwestern Chicken Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Check out our favorite Crispy Chicken Salad with an easy (five-ingredient) honey BBQ dressing. You can cook Mike's Crispy Southwestern Chicken Salad using 30 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Crispy Southwestern Chicken Salad
- Prepare 3 (12 oz) of Cans Drained Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise [+ or -].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Celery.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced White Onions.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Red Onions.
- It's 1 of Fine Minced Deseeded Jalapeno.
- It's 1/4 of Fine Minced Green & Red Bell Peppers.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Radishes.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Cucumbers.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Green Onions.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Chopped Parsley.
- You need 1/4 of Fine Minced Carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 of Fine Minced Dill Pickles.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of Can Drained Green Chilies.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Cilantro.
- It's 2 tbsp of Fresh Salsa.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Lime Juice.
- It's of ● For The Sides/Additions [as needed].
- It's of Sliced Tomatoes.
- It's of Sliced Pickles.
- It's of Sliced Avocados.
- You need of Quality Crackers.
- You need of Sliced Cucumbers.
- It's Leaves of Large Bib Lettuce.
- Prepare of Lemon Or Lime Wedges.
- You need of Thick Toasted White Or Wheat Bread.
- It's of Toasted Onion Or Garlic Bagels.
Every bite of this salad is a delightful mix of flavors and textures, but the homemade baked tortilla chips on top steal the show. You'll love the crispy homemade tortilla strips on this fun chopped chicken salad. We spiced them with ground cumin to go with the tangy lime vinaigrette, but you can. These Southwestern Chicken Salad Cups are officially my favorite.
Mike's Crispy Southwestern Chicken Salad instructions
- Drain your chicken breasts..
- Fine mince all vegetables and mix in mayo. Chill well & stir occasionally..
- Serve with quality crackers..
- Serve as healthy lettuce wraps..
You'll love the crispy homemade tortilla strips on this fun chopped chicken salad. Directions for: Southwestern Chicken Salad with Chipotle Lime Dressing. Slice the chicken into long thin strips. Whisk together the cornmeal, chili powder and salt and dredge the chicken in this mixture. Baked wonton cups filled with chicken, corn, beans, peppers, greek yogurt, lime, and taco seasonings!