How to Make Delicious Mike's Chilly Chicken Salad Wraps Or Sandwiches
Mike's Chilly Chicken Salad Wraps Or Sandwiches.
You can cook Mike's Chilly Chicken Salad Wraps Or Sandwiches using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilly Chicken Salad Wraps Or Sandwiches
- It's of ● For The Meats.
- You need 2 (12.5 Cans) of Quality Chicken Breasts [fully drained].
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables & Fruits.
- You need 1 of LG EX Firm Deseeded Cucumber.
- It's 2/3 Cup of Fresh Celery [with leaves].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Diced Vidalia Onion.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Diced Red Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Diced Green Onion.
- It's 1/2 of EX Firm Diced Deseeded Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of Deseeded Diced Jalapeño.
- You need 1/2 of LG Claussens Diced Crispy Pickle.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Diced Deseeded Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Parsley Leaves.
- It's of ● For The Seasonings [be careful not to add salt].
- You need of Juice Of Half LG Lemon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- It's 1/3 tsp of Celery Seed.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Dill.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2/3 Cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- It's of ● For The Sides [as needed or, to taste].
- It's Leaves of Romaine Lettuce [or your choice].
- Prepare of Quality Heavy Crackers.
- It's of Lemon Wedges.
- Prepare Slices of Dill Pickle.
- Prepare of Celery Salt.
Mike's Chilly Chicken Salad Wraps Or Sandwiches instructions
- Dice all vegetables and add seasonings. Mix well..
- This is a great brand of chicken breast and what my students used today..
- Incorporate all ingredients..
- Mix well and chill..
- Serve as a lettuce wrap with lemon wedges and cucumber slices as sides or garnishments..
- You can also serve this salad with quality heavy-duty crackers..
- Or, serve as a thick chilled sandwich with a lemon wedge, dill pickle and cucumber slices. Either way, enjoy!.