Recipe: Appetizing Barbecue Chicken Santa Fe Salad
Barbecue Chicken Santa Fe Salad. Dice up lettuce and place on a plate. Add corn, carrots, olives, feta cheese and strawberries. Salad Dressing Recipes Chicken Salad Recipes Salad Bar Soup And Salad Santa Fe Chicken Salad Santa Fe Salad Vinaigrette Southwestern Chicken BBQ Chicken Salad with Homemade Barbecue Sauce.
It is super quick to throw together the next day and tastes awesome. The tequila-lime chicken is outstanding on its own and you may want to make extra Pico de Gallo to keep in the fridge. I have adapted this recipe from a former Applebee's employee. You can cook Barbecue Chicken Santa Fe Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Chicken Santa Fe Salad
- Prepare 2 of Barbecue Chicken Thighs.
- You need of Iceburg Lettuce.
- You need of Fita Cheese.
- Prepare of Sweet Corn.
- Prepare of Green olives.
- You need slices of Carrot.
- You need of Strawberries.
- Prepare of Your favorite salad dressing.
- It's To taste of Salt & Papper.
All Reviews for Santa Fe Chicken Salad. This Santa Fe Salad is super easy to pull together. This Santa Fe Salad is super easy to pull together. Signature corn and black beans get added protein from shredded chicken and other tasty toppings, making for a quick and easy dinner that's easily packed to enjoy on the go.
Barbecue Chicken Santa Fe Salad instructions
- Dice up lettuce and place on a plate. Add corn, carrots, olives, feta cheese and strawberries. Heat up chicken and cut up placing on top of salad. Add salt & pepper to taste and your favorite salad dressing. Enjoy!.
This Santa Fe chicken salad recipe from Delish.com gives taco salad a run for it's money. Toss remaining ingredients in a large serving bowl. Top with cooked chicken and crispy tortilla strips then toss with dressing. Get the best Applebee's Santa Fe Chicken Salad recipe on the ORIGINAL copycat recipe website! Todd Wilbur shows you how to easily duplicate the taste of famous foods at home for less money than eating out.