Recipe: Appetizing BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats
BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats. There's just something so tasty about the combination of bacon, lettuce and tomato. Add to that tender chicken chunks, creamy avocado oil mayo, red onion, fresh chives and avocado and serve it up however you please for a. BLTA made into a hearty and delicious chicken salad!
The chicken salad keeps for a few days in the fridge, so it works great for meal prep too! In the summer, I usually reach for the butter lettuce more often than I make toast or a sandwich, because it's unbelievably beautiful and so refreshing. The tender butter lettuce beefs up the salad, while the watercress gives it extra flavor. You can have BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats
- It's 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt.
- It's 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of lemon juice.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of green onion.
- It's 1 tsp. of parsley.
- It's 3 cups of cooked diced chicken breast.
- You need of salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste for chicken.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of grape tomatoes, halved.
- It's 1 of avocado, sliced.
- You need leaves of Romaine lettuce.
This chicken feels light and summery. That's because there's no mayo, just lots of herbs and lettuce. BLTA Keto Chicken salad tops the list as our most POPULAR family friendly keto recipe! Everyone loves a good BLT, bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich, but have you tried BLTA Keto Chicken salad?
BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats step by step
- Cook chicken seasoned with spices of choice. Stir together yogurt, mayo, lemon juice, green onions and parsley. Add chicken, bacon and tomatoes. Fill in lettuce leaves with mixture and top with avocado slices..
- Can also be enjoyed as a chopped salad!.
It tops the list here as one of our most popular recipes! We use Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise and we top them into lettuce wraps instead of bread. LESS CALORIES yet same amazing taste. Bacon, lettuce and tomato salad is delicious and perfect for making keto approved wraps! An easy to prepare recipe that is low carb and tastes amazing!