Recipe: Appetizing BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats
BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats.
You can cook BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats
- You need 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It's 2 tsp. of lemon juice.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of green onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of parsley.
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked diced chicken breast.
- It's of salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste for chicken.
- It's 6 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 of avocado, sliced.
- It's leaves of Romaine lettuce.
BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats instructions
- Cook chicken seasoned with spices of choice. Stir together yogurt, mayo, lemon juice, green onions and parsley. Add chicken, bacon and tomatoes. Fill in lettuce leaves with mixture and top with avocado slices..
- Can also be enjoyed as a chopped salad!.