Recipe: Appetizing Picnic Chicken Salad
Picnic Chicken Salad. Chicken salad is one of my favorites, especially in sandwich form. Whenever I take a bite of chicken salad, I immediately think of picnics and sunny weather. Not to mention chicken salad is delicious!
If you click or tap any of the links above, it will instantly take you to the recipe below. Boil a pot of water to cook your chicken breasts. Horrible, horrible flavor. i couldn't even finish my sandwhich. You can have Picnic Chicken Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Picnic Chicken Salad
- It's 2 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 can of peas and carrots.
- You need 1 box of snack sized raisins.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet relish.
Threw most of it out. waste of chicken, waste of ingredients. Kids will love this salad served in a tomato or a cucumber boat. Add this game to your web page. Picnic : Mango Curry Chicken Salad.
Picnic Chicken Salad instructions
- Boil a pot of water to cook your chicken breasts.
- Starting with the mayonnaise, mix all the ingredients in a large bowl while the chicken cooks. It's best to end with the peas and carrots because they get smushed easily..
- Take your cooked chicken out with a pair of tongs and use the tongs and a fork to shred the chicken..
- Mix the chicken in with the other ingredients and chill the mixture until it's time to eat..
Chicken salad does not freeze well. Remove from poaching liquid, let cool for a bit and cut. Put that leftover rotisserie chicken to good use with just a few ingredients. Great for a picnic, party, or just your lunch. These classic chicken salad sandwiches are perfect for picnics, brunch, afternoon tea, and for any day!