Recipe: Delicious Apple-Pecan Chicken Salad
Apple-Pecan Chicken Salad. How To Make Wendy's Apple Pecan Chicken Salad. For the dressing mix all the ingredients together in a jar and shake well, set aside. How Many Calories in Wendy's Apple Pecan Chicken Salad.
Most other chicken cooking methods do not come close to matching the. A simple and healthy chicken salad made with apples, celery and pecans. This is such a quick and easy lunch idea, plus it's full of flavor from using grilled chicken breast! You can cook Apple-Pecan Chicken Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple-Pecan Chicken Salad
- It's 1 cup of chicken breasts; cooked and shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- It's 1 of granny smith apple; cored and medium diced.
- It's 1/2 cup of green grapes; halved.
- You need 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1/2 bunch of scallions; chopped.
- You need 1 pinch of kosher salt.
Chicken Salad with Apples and Pecans is a delicious twist on traditional chicken salad. Apples lend their bright, crisp flavor, while pecans bring a little crunch to the creamy sauce. Apple Chicken Salad is the perfect way to use up leftover rotisserie chicken or Thanksgiving turkey! Apple Pecan Chicken Salad: A hearty and healthy gluten-free salad that's light on the mayo and heavy on the apples, toasted pecans, and chicken.
Apple-Pecan Chicken Salad step by step
- Combine mayo and vinegar in a mixing bowl.Add a pinch of salt. Whisk together..
- Add remaining ingredients. Toss..
- Garnish with scallions..
- Variations; Poppy seeds, tarragon, parsley, mustard, basil, white or red wine vinegar, celery.
A great lunch for bridal showers, baby showers, or Mother's Day brunch! Some days I think I've lost my mind. Saturday was one of them when I found. Complete nutrition information for Full Apple Pecan Chicken Salad from Wendy's including calories, Weight Watchers points, ingredients and allergens. Apple Pecan Chicken Salad - this fall inspired recipe is loaded with crisp sweet apples, crunchy pecans, fresh flavorful rosemary, lightly tart cranberries and plenty of chicken.