Recipe: Delicious Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato
Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato. This version of chicken salad stuffed into tomatoes is perfect served for a luncheon, shower, or a light supper with friends. Nine times out of ten if I ask my Then, I core a medium tomato and stuff it as full as possible, to the point of it spilling over. The tomato adds so much to the chicken salad and the.
Cut off the top of the tomatoes. Core the middle to remove the pulp and seeds. Stuff tomatoes with chicken salad mixture. You can cook Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato
- Prepare 1 of recipe butter Poached Chicken ,recipe attached in direction step #1.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped celery.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped fresh herbs, I used a mix of chives, parsley and thyme.
- It's 1/4 cup of Spicy ranch dressig/dip, recipe attached in direction step #2, or more if desired.
- You need 4 of medium to large fresh beef steak tomatos.
- Prepare 8 cup of mixed lettece greens.
- You need 2 of medium cucumbers, peeled if desired and sliced.
- You need 8 of slices of crispy cooked bacon, crumbled into bite size pieces.
- You need of GARNISH.
- You need 1 of recipe Bacon Cheese Breadsticks, recipe attached in direction step #3.
Spread three tortillas with cream. each with some chicken or tuna salad, then a lettuce leaf. . or tomatoes, if desired. A narrow baby spoon works well to spoon the chicken salad into each tomato. Instead of chicken salad, try making these tomatoes with another deli salad. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Salad-Stuffed Tomatoes.
Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato instructions
- Have chicken meat removed from bone and cut into bite size pieces, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361056-lemon-herb-butter-poached-chicken-breasts.
- In a bowl combine chicken pieces, celery, onion, herbs and ranch dressing. Spicy Ranch Dressing / dip attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Divide lettece between 4 plates. Core tomatoes and cut in wedges but don't cut through just open enough to be able to fill with chicken salad. Place tomato in center of greens fill tomato with chicken salad. Divide cucumbers between plates and add bacon and serve with additional ranch dressing on the side. Serve with Bacon Cheese Breadstcks. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348315-bacon-wrapped-cheese-breadsticks.
Chicken Salad-Stuffed Tomatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A simple recipe, these stuffed tomatoes are great for any luncheon, shower, or party you have planned. Spoon chicken salad evenly into tomatoes. Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomatoes recipe: The idea behind this presentation is one that I took from Ms. She produced a home-made chicken She produced a home-made chicken salad and served it inside some large homegrown tomatoes.