Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad
Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad. While I love this salad written as is, it's incredibly easy to modify to fit your dietary preferences. It's time to give this simple Strawberry Spinach Salad with Chicken (or no chicken) a try! Skinnytaste > Recipes > Salad > Grilled Chicken Salad with Strawberries and Spinach.
Top with chicken and strawberries, sprinkle with almonds and drizzle with dressing. Bright greens and red strawberries come together in a whirlwind of color and flavor in this main-dish salad. Luckily this spring salad made with chicken, spinach, strawberries, and cashews is exactly that. You can have Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad
- It's 3 T of apple juice.
- Prepare 2 T of strawberry spreadable fruit.
- You need 2 T of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast, boneless and skinless.
- It's 8 c of spinach.
- Prepare 1 c of strawberries, halved.
- You need 1/4 c of crumbled Gorgonzola cheese.
- You need 2 T of walnuts, finely chopped.
The recipe makes use of vitamin-packed produce and healthy fats so you'll finish your main feeling virtuous and satiated. Instead of using store-bought dressings that tend to be packed with preservatives and. Drizzle with remainder of dressing and serve. The best spinach and strawberry salad is the one you make yourself, right down to the tangy poppyseed dressing.
Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad instructions
- In small bowl, mix juice, spreadable fruit and vinegar..
- In skillet with cooking spray, cook chicken until no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside..
- To skillet, add strawberry mixture stirring any chicken drippings loose..
- Slice chicken and place on bed of spinach. Top with strawberries and cheese. Drizzle with strawberry dressing. Sprinkle with walnuts..
- MASON JAR LAYERS (bottom to top): Dressing Chicken Strawberries Walnuts Spinach Romaine lettuce Cheese.
Other than the salad dressing, all you need is three ingredients: baby spinach Making Strawberry Spinach Salad for an office potluck? It's so easy, and everyone will love you for it! Top evenly with chicken slices and strawberry-balsamic mixture. This salad is a lovely mixture of color and flavor. My only question is why the recipe calls for marinated strawberries in the dressing and extra strawberries as.