How to Prepare Perfect 2 in 1 chicken salad recipe
2 in 1 chicken salad recipe. Place almonds in a frying pan. Toast over medium-high heat, shaking frequently. Chicken Salad is like a box of chocolates.
Put that leftover rotisserie chicken to good use with just a few ingredients. Or even canned chicken will be fine. It is usually packed in fluid, drain that, and measure the volume then adjust the recipe to what you have. You can cook 2 in 1 chicken salad recipe using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2 in 1 chicken salad recipe
- You need 250 gm of Chicken strips.
- It's 2 tbs of oil for cooking chicken.
- It's 2 tbs of Oyster sauce.
- It's 2 tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 tbs of Chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of tomato ketchup.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need of For coleslaw salad.
- You need 2 cup of Cabbage thinly sliced.
- It's 1 of and 1/2 cup shredded carrots.
- You need 1 of apple cut in cubed chunks.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn or as per desire.
- Prepare 1 tbs of white pepper.
- You need 3 tbs of full mayonnaise.
- It's 2 tbs of fresh cream or yoghurt.
- You need 1 tbs of sugar.
With riffs on traditional chicken salad recipes to include healthy and grilled chicken salad options, we think you'll love this list as much as we do. We love classic chicken salad, but we also love to mix it up. Although this chicken salad recipe is very basic, it is still creamy and full of flavor, yet still enough room to customize it just the way you like. It has just the right amount of crunch from the onions and celery with that perfect blend of spice from the celery salt and other seasonings.
2 in 1 chicken salad recipe step by step
- Marinate the chicken with mentioned ingredients for chicken...and then in a frying pan add two tbs olive or any oil and Cook chicken strips on low to medium flame..till tender and dries sauces...
- Then mix salad ingredients except corns.....
- Assembling.....first pour salad then corns and then chicken strips but don't mix these all.....or make shawarma with pita bread or with bread.
Not to mention that kick of. With toasted sesame seeds and almonds, and fried puffed bean threads. Topped with a dark sesame oil and rice vinegar dressing. Did you know you can save this recipe and order the ingredients for same day delivery or pickup? This chicken salad recipe is the perfect one to use if you have leftover chicken from a previous meal.