How to Prepare Perfect Chicken Salad Tacos
Chicken Salad Tacos. For the salad: Next, place the ears of corn in the skillet you used to cook the chicken and roll them around so that the flavorful oil/butter mixture. I love taco salads of any kind. I make one similar to this one, but I do drippy, rich taco meat and add a bunch of beans.
Shredded chicken taco salad loaded with lettuce, black beans, grilled corn, avocado, tomatoes and bell peppers. Topped with a creamy ranch salsa dressing. Chicken Taco Salad make dinner come together so easy and flavorful! You can have Chicken Salad Tacos using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Tacos
- You need 6 small of skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of worshershire.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of white wine.
- It's 1/3 cup of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of house seasoning.
- It's 1/3 of onion powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of curry powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It's 1 dash of mustard.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown rice with italian seasoning cooked in.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of carrots.
- It's 1 of lettuce.
- You need 1 of whole grain taco shells (soft).
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of minced onion.
This recipe is filled loaded and topped with sour cream and salsa! This chicken taco salad recipe is so easy to make and full of flavor. Cooked chicken breast is mixed with black beans, corn and a tonne of veggies for a hearty salad main course. I absolutely love taco salads so when I thought to scoop it into a soft taco shell to serve to a crowd You get the awesome salad that's loaded with chicken, corn, black beans, lettuce, cheese, etc. along.
Chicken Salad Tacos instructions
- Prep: remove excess fat from chicken.
- slice breasts into desired strips and place in bowl.
- place minced onions and chopped bell pepper in with chicken and mix.
- place all wet seasonings in chicken and mix.
- add each dry seasoning in one at a time, stirring chicken after each ingredient.
- place about 2 tablespoons of e.v.o.o. in a pan on the stove and raise to medium-high heat.
- place chicken strips in pan and constantly stir and flip chicken until chicken is fully cooked (do not brown the chicken).
- drain excess oil out of pan unless a broth is made by the chicken. repeat step 7 and 8 until all chicken is cooked..
- prep: rice, place rice in small pot and add water and italian seasoning.
- once rice is done, fluff and place on cookie sheet to cool (this keeps the grains from sticking).
- chop carrots to desired size.
- on taco shell: place rice, chicken, lettuce, and carrots in that order.
Serve a zesty chicken taco salad drizzled with a chipotle chile, cumin, and cilantro dressing. The smokiness of the chipotle brings out the rich. Crunchy and fresh chicken taco salad is a weeknight dinner dream! Easy, flavorful, and a recipe that everyone will. Today's chicken taco salad is amazing and would be perfect for your upcoming gathering.