How to Prepare Yummy Chicken mango avocado salad
Chicken mango avocado salad. This Chicken Mango Avocado Salad recipe is loaded with juicy chicken, creamy avocado and that sweet pop of mango flavor takes this mango salad over the top. The sweet and tangy honey vinaigrette couldn't be easier! In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, mangos and avocados.
Tropical fruits like mangoes and avocados are my favorite fruits. Paired together in this salad with grilled chicken, it couldn't be more delicious! Leftover chicken breast works great in this salad as well as leftover Instant Pot Shedded Chicken or Instant Pot Whole Chicken. You can cook Chicken mango avocado salad using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken mango avocado salad
- You need 1 of chicken breast, medium.
- You need of Garlic and salt.
- It's of Black or white pepper.
- It's 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 head of lettuce, rinsed, dried and chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber sliced.
- Prepare 1 of ripe mango, diced.
- It's 1 of medium avocado, diced.
- It's 1/4 cup of parsley or coriander chopped.
- You need of Salad dressing.
- It's 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of mustard.
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove minced.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper or to taste.
And if you're wondering Instead of the mango, try peaches or pineapple - so special trips to the grocery store needed. Try Ayesha Curry's Spiced Salmon Mango Avocado Salad recipe. Ayesha Curry shares a light, refreshing and flavorful salmon recipe just in time for Mother's Day. Featuring delicious Honey Mangos, a tangy vinaigrette, and a sweet & spicy dry rub, it is the perfect recipe to celebrate Mom!
Chicken mango avocado salad instructions
- Cut chicken breast in half lengthwise then season with garlic salt and pepper to taste and sautee in 2 tsp olive oil over medium heat until browned and cooked through (6min per side). Remove from pan, cool for 5 minutes then slice into strips against the grain..
- Gather all the other ingredients.
- In a large salad bowl, add chopped lettuce. Top with halved cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumber, diced mango and avocado, thinly sliced purple onion, 1/4 cup parsley or coriander.
- For the dressing: Combine the dressing Ingredients in a mason jar, cover tightly with lid and shake together until well combined. You can also mix it up in a bowl and whisk thoroughly like i did😊.
- Drizzle the salad dressing over the chicken mango avocado salad, adding it to taste. Mix up your salad and serve🤤🤤.
This grilled chicken salad is the perfect quick and easy dinner choice for a busy weeknight. Dress up leafy greens, which are rich in folate and vitamin C, with protein-packed grilled chicken, antioxidant-rich mango and avocados, which are a great source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats. Summer Salad - Prawns, Mango and Avocado! I'm a bit fussy when it comes to fruit in meals. I never got on board the pork with apple thing.