Recipe: Appetizing Chicken Salad Wontons
Chicken Salad Wontons. This Wonton Chicken Salad is a simple yet delicious salad that goes perfectly as a side or the star of the meal. The crisp wontons paired with chicken and the incredible dressing are such a tasty. Wonton wrappers baked in a muffin tin and stuffed with the BEST Chinese Chicken Salad - chicken, romaine, carrots, peanuts, cilantro, rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and more!
Wonton wrappers baked in muffin tins make great vessels for all kinds of tasty fillings for party food! This recipe is for Thai Chicken Salad Wonton Cups that are filled with. Southern Chicken Salad in Wonton Cups is the most talked about recipe from my cookbook and food blog! You can cook Chicken Salad Wontons using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Wontons
- You need 8 of wonton wrappers.
- It's 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of scallion.
- It's 5 of pieces cilantro.
- It's 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sambal Oelek.
- It's 1 tsp of honey.
- It's 1/8 tsp of 5-spice.
This is the recipe that everyone says makes people. To give this Chinese chicken salad its satisfying crunch, fresh wonton noodles are baked to golden perfection, then tossed with more tender noodles, chicken, and veggies in a sweet and savory sauce. Wonton Chicken Salad recipe: This is a great salad for summer. This is a great salad for summer.
Chicken Salad Wontons step by step
- Place wonton skins in mini muffin pan. Spray with oil and bake..
- Marinate chicken in rice vinegar, sesame seed oil, salt, and pepper for at least 1 hour..
- Drain, roast, cool and dice..
- Thinly slice the scallion. Mix with cilantro and toasted sesame seeds..
- Combine rice vinegar with lime juice, sesame oil, sambal oelek, honey, and a pinch of 5-spice..
- Combine sauce with chicken and scallions. Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds..
Prep the dressing and salad early, let it chill, then add the crispy wontons. Thai Chicken Salad with its crisp greens, tender shredded chicken, bright and sweet grated carrots Print Recipe. Place chicken, cabbages, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss This salad was delicious! I used rotisserie chicken meat to save time and I did not make the wonton chips.