Recipe: Perfect Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken
Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken. Tropical Trio and Chicken and Ribs Platters (add ¼ grilled chicken, choice of sides & roll). Soups, Salads, Sandwiches & Wraps (Combos add choice of reg side or cup of soup and reg drink). Outrageous Gourmet, Chef Katherine Louie cooks up a hot Hawaiian BBQ grilled Chicken Satay and Papaya Salad at Blue Hawaiian Helicopters on the Big Island.
These grilled chicken breasts are marinated in a simple citrus marinade made with lime, orange juice, honey, and red pepper flakes. Reviews for: Photos of Tropical Grilled Chicken Breast. Dressing: Balsamic Vinaigrette, Ranch, Caesar, Italian. You can have Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken
- Prepare 6 1/4 of Mandarin Oranges.
- It's 2 oz of Dried Cranberries.
- Prepare 1/3 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 oz of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 oz of Slivered Almonds.
- It's 2 1/2 oz of Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- It's 1 of Grilled Chicken Breast.
- It's 1/4 piece of Shaved Lemon.
- Prepare 1 of Romaine Lettuce.
Crisp romaine lettuce, fresh diced tomatoes & cheddar cheese, with your Freshly grilled chopped chicken breast served over yellow rice with any of our signature sauces & choice of juice box or small soda. Tuna Nicoise Sandwich with Sandwich Thins®. Tuna Pasta Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette. California Grilled Chicken Avocado and Mango Salad.
Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken instructions
- Cut Romaine lettuce and place in a mixing bowl..
- Add cut cucumber, slivered almonds, dried cranberries, and mandarin oranges.
- Mix in Raspberry Vinaigrette. Stir until dressing is evenly distributed throughout salad..
- Place salad in a ceramic bowl. Crumble feta cheese over top of salad..
- Cut and fan grilled chicken along side of salad. Cut lemon half way to the center and stand as shown in picture.
Tropical fruits like mangoes and avocados are my favorite fruits. Paired together in this salad with grilled chicken, it couldn't be more delicious! More recipes I love with mango are this Pork Tenderloin with Mango Salsa, these Mango Coconut Ice Pops. Warm Tomato & Spinach Salad Corrected. We love shredding this sweet and savory chicken to turn it into tacos, but it's also delicious as is with a side of grilled veggies.