Recipe: Tasty Broccoli Slaw Chicken Salad
Broccoli Slaw Chicken Salad. Easy broccoli slaw recipe mixed with kale, cabbage, carrots, and chicken for a healthy salad. Fresh, crunchy vegetables are tossed with a sweet and spicy dressing. This broccoli slaw is a super easy dish with nutrient-rich vegetables, tender strips of chicken, all tossed with a creamy dressing.
Whisk together the salad oil, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, and reserved seasoning packets in a separate bowl; stir the noodle mixture into the dressing. Had this at Chicken Salad Chick and I tried to duplicate it. How to Make Broccoli Salad (like Chicken Salad Chick). You can cook Broccoli Slaw Chicken Salad using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Slaw Chicken Salad
- You need 1 bag of broccoli slaw.
- It's 4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- It's 1/2 of a small bag of fresh sugar snap peas.
- You need 3 of green onions chopped.
- You need 1 of small/11 oz. can of mandarin oranges drained.
- Prepare of Handfull of cashews chopped.
- Prepare of Dressing:.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp Mayo.
- It's 1/2-3/4 of PLAIN yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of tblsp white vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken Marinade:.
- It's of Low sodium soy sauce, worstershire, lemon juice, sesame oil.
Recipe: Light & Easy Broccoli Salad. by Elizabeth Passarella. In my Southern family, we grew up eating broccoli slaw that had raisins, peanuts, a sweet mayonnaise dressing, and toasted ramen noodles on top. This salad has broccoli slaw as the base, which packs in a ton of nutrition and crunch! Over the weekend, I'll often cook a few chicken breasts to keep on hand during the week so that I can throw this salad together for myself on a busy day.
Broccoli Slaw Chicken Salad instructions
- Marinate chicken, turn frying pan on medium high, put in a swirl of oil, place chicken thighs in the pan. Flip chicken occasionally. Cook time should be about 30 minutes..
- Mean while prepare the salad by chopping green onions and cashews. Cut sugar snap peas in half and/or thirds. Open and drain mandarin oranges. Mix in a large bowl..
- Next make dressing by adding mayo, yogurt, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Mix completley..
- When chicken is cooked all the way, remove from pan and chop..
- Add chicken to salad mixture and stir until chicken is mixed in well.
- Cover and let cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- When cool, serve and enjoy 😊🐓🍊.
And did I mention how delicious the. Broccoli Slaw Adapted a little bit from family, a little bit from Apartment Therapy. If you have a raw onion aversion This was simply scrumptious with some bbq chicken! We made it with cashews and golden raisins, and Have you tried the Broccoli Slaw salad made with Ramen Noodles? I got this recipe from online, and I tasted it prior to serving and it is so good!!