Recipe: Tasty Chicken stir fry, panini bread with green salad
Chicken stir fry, panini bread with green salad. Chicken, onion and green pepper stir-fry is a great way to take an old classic and put a whole new spin on it. Make chicken, onion and green pepper stir-fry with help from a passionate culinary instructor in this free video clip. Expert: Chef Amee Hoge Filmmaker: William Watters.
The chicken is not the centerpiece of this stir-fry, and you can leave it out, or use tofu instead, for a vegetarian version. It adds flavor and some substance, but this stir-fry is mostly about antioxidant-rich cruciferous vegetables, with a red pepper. Chicken Stir Fry is an easy dinner idea, made with chicken, vegetables and a delicious stir fry sauce. You can have Chicken stir fry, panini bread with green salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken stir fry, panini bread with green salad
- It's 1 pack of chicken fillets.
- It's 1 cup of stir fry veg.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon and garlic spice.
- You need 2 tsp of chicken spice.
- You need 1 tsp of rajah curry spice.
- You need 4 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of each of green, yellow and red peppers.
- It's 1/4 cup of button mushrooms.
- It's 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 packet of Knorr butter chicken sauce.
This stir fry recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal. This chicken and broccoli stir fry also has carrots and bell peppers to add lots of color to your meal. The more colorful veggies you can work into your. Leftover Chicken Stir Fry With Bell Peppers.
Chicken stir fry, panini bread with green salad step by step
- Heat olive oil in pot.
- Cut all peppers in strips, onion and mushrooms fry for 3 minutes.
- Cut chicken fillet in the middle cut in strips add to the pot fry for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add knorr butter chicken sauce 200g. Reduce the heat on the stove and leave to simmer for 10 - 20 minutes.
- Cut panini bread in half put the stir fry chicken in the bread and enjoy with salad.
Add the baby corn, stir fry briefly, and then add the green bell peppers, red bell peppers. Give the sauce a quick re-stir. Packs a big flavour punch, made for mixing through rice and eating with a spoon. Made with ground pork, this recipe is a simplified version of the popular Szechuan Stir Fried Green Beans with Minced Pork. Collard greens add nutrients and beautiful color to this chicken stir-fry.