Recipe: Tasty Restaurant Style Chicken Salad
Restaurant Style Chicken Salad. This restaurant style chicken salad is made from dark meat. This is a classic chicken salad sandwich recipe that you can find in many restaurants and delis. The chicken salad makes for the best lunches, and this chicken salad will turn your lunch from ordinary to spectacular!
With fresh, delicious food featuring distinctive flavors, Chicken Salad Chick has something for everyone. Check out our restaurant menu online to see our chicken salads, sides, desserts, and more. delicious taco salad restaurant style delicious taco salad restaurant style. As chicken cooks, shred the chicken with two forks so that the meet is in shredded pieces rather than diced. You can have Restaurant Style Chicken Salad using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Restaurant Style Chicken Salad
- Prepare 3 large of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (I use the Sam's Club brand and this would be the same as 6 regular sized from your local grocery store).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise (Your favorite brand will do! This is enough to bind it all together).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Jane's Krazy Mixed up Salt.
- You need 2 oz of package of Pecan Pieces.
- It's 24 of Red Grapes.
- You need 1 of Fuji apple.
After chicken is cooked add your: diced chiles taco seasoning mix taco sauce. Keep the salad and chicken separate so you can heat up the chicken separately if you want to eat it hot. Halal Food Cart inspired chicken served over a big salad of lettuce and tomatoes drizzled with a yummy white sauce. I feel like I just ate in my favorite Middle Eastern restaurant.
Restaurant Style Chicken Salad step by step
- Wash your chicken breasts and boil them until completely cooked through. (I use an electric pressure cooker on High Pressure for 30 minutes).
- Remove chicken breasts from water, break apart and refrigerate overnight..
- Use a food processor to finely chop your chicken then set aside..
- Grab all of your ingredients..
- Wash apple and grapes. Finely chop the apple into tiny pieces (I leave the skin on) and cut your grapes in half..
- Add your apple and grapes to your mixing bowl with chicken then top with your bag of Pecan Pieces..
- Go ahead and mix this up to evenly distribute your ingredients..
- Add 1 1/2 cup of your favorite mayonnaise and the 1 tablespoon of Jane's Krazy Mixed up Salt to the mixture and fold until all ingredients are mixed up..
- Then refrigerate for another 2-4 hours before serving and voila! Awesome chicken salad that everyone will love!! I like to serve on King's Hawaiian rolls or Mini croissants..
Chicken Salad Chick is THE place for chicken salad lovers to rejoice! This Southern chicken salad is made with chicken, hard boiled egg, dill relish, and mayonnaise. This is one of our top-rated chicken salad recipes. Chopped red onion and chopped celery add crunch to the salad. This chicken salad is wonderful in lettuce-lined buns.