Recipe: Yummy Dad's Apple Chicken Salad
Dad's Apple Chicken Salad. This Crunchy Chicken Salad with Apples is a sweet tart take on classic chicken salad with sweet apples and tart dried cranberries. I made this Chicken and Apple Salad on a total whim today and I'm SO glad I did. It is so delicious that I want to eat it every day for the rest of my life.
For the salad, on a large dinner plate, layout the romaine and top with the mixed greens. Next place the cooked chicken on top followed by the pecans, cranberries, green. Reviews for: Photos of Adam's Apple Cake. You can have Dad's Apple Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dad's Apple Chicken Salad
- You need 2 cup of Chopped pink lady apples.
- It's 2 cup of Grapes chopped any color.
- It's 1/2 cup of Raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of Celery chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pecans.
- You need 1/4 cup of Walnuts.
- It's 1 tbsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1/2 of Mayo.
- Prepare 3 cup of Shredded rotisserie chicken.
Leftover grilled chicken breasts are ideal for making this chicken salad in a yogurt based dressing with apples, celery, red onion, and grapes. All Reviews for Chicken Salad with Apples, Grapes, and Walnuts. Add chicken, apples and onion; toss to coat. Just before serving, place greens on a large serving plate; top with chicken mixture.
Dad's Apple Chicken Salad step by step
- Chop apples and grapes and set in saltwater for 5 min.
- Add all ingredients in large bowl and mix with your hands until well blended.
- Refrigerate for a few hours until chilled.
- It's great on toast or Hawaiian sweet rolls.
This Fuji Apple Chicken Salad recipe was inspired by Panera Bread, yet it's so easy to make homemade. Chicken Salad With Dried Cranberries And Pecans Recipes. Apple Grape Pecan Chicken SaladCasual Craftlete. Apple pecan chicken salad is a fan-favorite main dish salad recipe. The combination of tender chicken, crisp pecans, tart apples, and a creamy honey mustard dressing is fantastic.