Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad. Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high. Chicken Caesar salad is such an easy, fuss-free weeknight meal. Add some smoky summertime flavor by grilling the chicken and the bread croutons!
Romaine hearts, rosemary marinated chicken and even the bread for the croutons are all grilled to perfection in this healthy Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad! When it comes to salads what's your favorite part? The toppings obviously, am I right? You can have Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breast piece.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Canola oil Olive oil or.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It's to taste of pepper.
- Prepare 5 of Lettuce.
- It's 1/4 cup of whole wheat crouton bread or rebaked.
- You need 1/4 cup of cheese Parmessan.
- You need DRESSING of Caesar :.
- Prepare 230 ml of yoghurt.
- Prepare ¼ cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 Tbsps of lemon juice fresh ..
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic , finely chopped.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
Let the flavors of grilling take your Caesar salad to a different level! Try your best to resist snacking on the grilled croutons. From Erica Kastner of Buttered Side Up. Our Grilled Chicken Caesar is far lighter, and just as good, as the popular full-fat version.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad step by step
- Preparing a dinner meal and not too heavy. Below is just the right one..
- Rub the chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Grill the chicken for 3 to 4 mins per side or till brown..
- Set aside the grilled chicken for cooling and cut it lengthwise..
- In a bowl mix yoghurt, mayonnaise, fresh lemon juice, garlic, worcesterchire sauce, mustard..
- Whisk all the dressing mix until blend preferrably in a blender. Set aside..
- Place lettuce and chicken in a large serving bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing and toss lettuce and chicken till it is blended.
- Sprinkle croutons and cheese..
Grilling the chicken and lettuce of the Caesar salad adds a deep, satisfying, charred flavor. This recipe is courtesy of Food Network. Depending on your appetite, this variation on a classic Caesar salad with grilled chicken makes an excellent first-course or a full-on meal. Enjoy this popular restaurant salad at home. Romaine lettuce is the favored green for the traditional Caesar salad.