Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Sig's Coronation Chicken Salad
Sig's Coronation Chicken Salad.
You can have Sig's Coronation Chicken Salad using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's Coronation Chicken Salad
- It's of Chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 850 grams of chicken breast filet.
- You need 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It's 1 pinch of each of pepper and cayenne pepper.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- It's 1/2 cup of mayonnaise homemade or good quality bought one.
- It's 1/2 cup of creme fraiche.
- It's 1/4 cup of homemade or bought mango chutney.
- You need 2 tsp of curry powder.
- It's 300 grams of mixed, seedless grapes.
- It's 1 cup of halved pecan nuts.
- You need 1 handful of snow pea sprouts or coriander.
- Prepare of Salad.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion sliced finely.
- You need 1/2 head of lettuce of choice that is not crispy.
- You need 2 tbsp of rasberry vinegar.
- It's 80 ml of oil.
- Prepare 60 ml of olive oil.
Sig's Coronation Chicken Salad instructions
- Heat spoonful of oil in pan, rub the spices and parsley into chicken. Cook gently all the way through do not let get burned. Set aside to cool, slice into 5- 10 mm wide slices..
- Place all ingredients for mayonnaise into bowl mix gently, chill. Keep a few grapes and nuts for garnish..
- Arrange the lettuce and onions on plate. Mix vinegar with oil and olive oil, drizzle over lettuce.
- Arrange all three on a plate garnish with nuts and grapes.