How to Cook Yummy Avocado Chicken Salad
Avocado Chicken Salad. This Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe has so much flavor! It's creamy but light with the avocado and so satisfying. I know, I know chicken salad recipes usually have mayo but you will never miss it!
Avocado chicken salad with avocado, chopped cooked chicken, apple, celery, and onion. This Healthy Greek Yogurt Avocado Chicken Salad recipe has no mayo and is packed full of nutritious ingredients! Easy Avocado Chicken Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Avocado Chicken Salad using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Chicken Salad
- You need 3 pieces of avocado.
- It's 1 of medium red onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of freshly chopped spring onion(optional).
- It's 2 tbsp of freshly chopped dill/cilantro.
- It's 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger.
- It's 1 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1 of green chilli - finely chopped.
- It's 1 cup of sweet corn.
- You need 200 g of chicken breast.
- You need 6-7 strips of ham/bacon(optional).
- You need 2 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Avocado Chicken Salad is easy to make and you will never want to make your chicken salad without avocado again! Perfect on a sandwich, croissant or served with tortilla chips! Avocado Chicken Salad from Delish.com is perfect on its own or served on toast. We love this salad served on top of greens as much as we love it between two slices of sourdough bread.
Avocado Chicken Salad instructions
- Marinate the chicken breast and ham/bacon with salt and some olive oil. Roast the chicken breast and ham/bacon strips in the oven at 400 Degrees F. Also roast the corn with some salt and olive oil. Or else boil the corn..
- When chicken and ham/bacon are roasted shred them..
- Cut the avocados into medium dice. Finely chop the onion. Slice the eggs..
- In a big bowl add all the vegetables, shredded chicken- ham/bacon, eggs, ginger-garlic-green chilli, corn, lemon juice, olive oil, black pepper, and salt. Mix them very well. The salad is ready. Garnish with sliced eggs. Serve it with bread..
PIN Low-Carb Chicken and Avocado Salad to try it later! This quick and easy chicken salad is made with the breast meat of a Rotisserie chicken, avocado, fresh tomatoes, basil and lemon juice. This Avocado Chicken Salad is loaded with so much flavor and made with healthy ingredients! It's delicious, satisfying and perfect for a light lunch, brunch or dinner! Add onion, celery, jalapeño, and chicken into the avocado mixture and stir to coat evenly.