How to Cook Yummy Chicken Caesar salad
Chicken Caesar salad. This homemade Caesar Salad Dressing will rival that of any great restaurant. Add chicken to make a meal, or serve it straight up the classic way. Chicken Caesar Salad is a must in the recipe file and this one definitely does not disappoint!
This Chicken Caesar Salad is jam packed with grilled chicken, croutons, tomatoes, bacon, hard-boiled eggs, Parmesan cheese and. A great Caesar salad recipe gets its swagger from a great Caesar dressing recipe. And I'm a huge fan of this salad. You can have Chicken Caesar salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Caesar salad
- It's 1 of medium ciabatta loaf (or 4 thick slices crusty white bread).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of skinless, boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of large cos or romaine lettuce, leaves separated.
- You need of For the dressing.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- It's 2 of anchovy from a tin.
- It's of medium block Parmesan or Grano Padano cheese for grating and shaving (you won't use it all).
- It's 5 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of lemon juce.
It was my first time making my own dressing so in was a. Learn how to make an Easy Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe with grilled chicken and homemade croutons and homemade dressing! Chicken Caesar salad is such an easy, fuss-free weeknight meal. Add some smoky summertime flavor by grilling the chicken and the bread croutons!
Chicken Caesar salad instructions
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Tear the bread into big, ragged croutons or, if you prefer, cut with a bread knife. Spread over a large baking sheet or tray and sprinkle over 2 tbsp olive oil. Rub the oil into the bread and season with a little salt if you like (sea salt crystals are best for this). Bake for 8-10 mins, turning the croutons a few times during cooking so they brown evenly..
- Rub chicken breasts with remaining oil, season. Place pan over a medium heat for 1 min, until hot, but not smoking. Lay the chicken on the pan (it will sizzle if it’s hot enough) and leave for 4 mins. Turn the chicken, then cook for 4 mins more. Check if it’s cooked by poking the tip of a sharp knife into the thickest part; there should be no sign of pink and juices will run clear..
- Bash the garlic with the flat of a knife and peel off the skin. Crush with a garlic crusher. Mash the anchovies with a fork against the side of a small bowl. Grate a handful of cheese and mix with the rest of the dressing ingredients. Season to taste. It should be the consistency of yogurt – if yours is thicker, stir in a few tsps water to thin it..
- Shave the cheese with a peeler. Tear lettuce into large pieces and put in a large bowl. Pull chicken into bite-size strips and scatter half over the leaves, along with half the croutons. Add most of the dressing and toss with your fingers. Scatter the rest of the chicken and croutons, then drizzle with the remaining dressing. Sprinkle the Parmesan on top and serve straight away..
A Caesar salad (also spelled Cesar and Cesare) is a green salad of romaine lettuce and croutons dressed with lemon juice (or lime juice), olive oil, egg, Worcestershire sauce, anchovies, garlic, Dijon mustard, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper. This is a chicken Caesar salad recipe with a twist. It's super-tasty and good for you! Chicken Caesar Salad is a crunchy, colorful and refreshing salad with an easy homemade Caesar dressing. Perfect for lunch or a light dinner, you'll love the bright, fresh flavors and creamy Parmesan. chicken caesar salad.