How to Prepare Tasty Chinese Chicken Salad
Chinese Chicken Salad. Discover Our Collection Of Salad Recipes. In a large salad bowl combine the chicken, lettuce, green onion, celery, nuts, seeds and noodles. In a large salad bowl, gently combine the chicken, lettuce, green onions and sesame seeds.
The hero of this Chinese Chicken Salad is the Asian Dressing and crunchy noodles. It can make any bowl of fresh greens devilishly moreish! Made with cabbage, carrots, green onions and chicken, finished with sesame seeds, this is terrific for packed lunches as it keeps well for days! You can have Chinese Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken Salad
- It's 250 grams of spaghetti noodles.
- It's 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It's 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 10 oz of cooked skinless chicken breast, shredded.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrots, cut into matchsticks.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 medium of red pepper, cut into matchsticks.
Place the chicken breasts on a sheet pan and rub with the skin with olive oil. Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper. This Chinese chicken salad is a colorful and tasty way to use up some leftover chicken and makes for a quick and easy light lunch. HOW TO MAKE THE SALAD DRESSING I experimented with few different dressings and ultimately settled on this one, which I think is just the right balance of soy sauce, rice vinegar (or rice wine vinegar; they're the.
Chinese Chicken Salad instructions
- bring pot of water to boil. add noodles.cook noodles until al dente. drain and rinse. let cool before adding to cut up veggies..
- combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, ground ginger, and salt..
- cut carrots and bell pepper into matchsticks..
- slice green onions thinly. add to bell peppers..
- shed chicken. toss all ingredients together..
This is a crunchy, wonderfully satisfying salad that is fabulous with grilled chicken, leftover from yesterday 's barbecue. The dressing is sweet and sour, mingling brown sugar with soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. Fried rice noodles add the crunch. This Chinese chicken salad is fresh and full of crunchy ramen, sweet mandarins, and crisp cabbage. It's our favorite salad to bring along to any potluck, and what we make when we need an easy lunch.