Recipe: Appetizing Fiesta Chicken Salad
Fiesta Chicken Salad. Chicken Fiesta Salad in a Mason Jar. I know I said that salads are one of my favorite lunches (and they are!), but some days are too crazy to have time to make lunch. Usually, I can glance at my.
This colorful salad has all your favorite fiesta flavors! Cover with cold water then place lid on saucepan. -This fiesta chicken salad is perfect for pita pockets, ciabatta buns, or wraps. Its also a great addition topped on salad greens if you're watching your carb intake. You can cook Fiesta Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fiesta Chicken Salad
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- It's 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 medium of onion, diced.
- You need 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of black eyed peas, cooked and drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 4 of servings of spinach.
- Prepare 1 large of tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of fresh banana peppers, chopped.
For any of you looking for a meatless. Fiesta Chicken Salad (No Mayo/Dairy Free). The combination of fruit, vegetables, spicy chicken and sweet dressing makes this salad truly a fiesta for the eyes and the mouth. Fiesta Chicken Salad - Lightened up chicken salad full of fresh and zesty flavors!
Fiesta Chicken Salad instructions
- Rub chicken with half the taco seasoning and cook on a George Foreman or in an oiled pan until juices are clear.
- Saute onion in a skillet, add corn, beans, black eyed peas, salsa and other half of taco seasoning in the skillet. Mix and cook until heated through.
- Serve sliced chicken and hot corn mixture over spinach, chopped peppers and tomato. Tortilla chips make excellent croutons!.
Low Carb Keto Caesar Salad Recipe with Chicken - Caesar salad on keto is simple to make, with common. Bell peppers, cherry tomatoes and green onions add color and nutrition to this creamy pasta salad. This Grilled Chicken Fiesta Salad has been one repeat around here lately and once you taste it, it is easy to see why! Loaded with all sorts of delicious Tex-Mex ingredients, this is one chicken salad. However, the man LOVES all Mexican foods — so when I served up this Fiesta Chicken Salad earlier this summer, I was not surprised.